Monday, February 4, 2013

Notes from the laundry pile.

2.4.13  Dog grooming day.


No comments on the Super Felon Bowl.  Not a big fan of professional sports these days.  They seem a bit rigged and full of dope.

*****************

My little fella has two teefers.  My daughter wasn't getting pearly whites until close to 8 months - just proof the second one does grow faster.  He also has a cold.  Saturday night was rough to say the least between the teeth cutting the gum line and the inability to breathe very well due to snot and boogers clogging the path.  Then the drainage caused a cough.  Yes it was a lovely trainwreck of trying to get some sleep.  But we did and today we're better.

Or are we....

The groundhog saw his shadow and my immunoglobulins saw their allergy friends.  Sore throat, runny eyes, stuffy nose, a little drainage...we will be buying our Zyrtec again.  Our three month break is over - its ok....

Spring is coming.

******************

Speaking of Spring I bought a new baby this weekend.  She's gorgeous.  Her name is Zebra.  I am a plant junkie, thank my grandmothers for that.  She is now hanging out in my kitchen with Flora the other darling girl I saved a few years ago from the evil over waterers at Lowes. 

*******************

A note on winter.  Yesterday was dashing until we went to target shoot.  The sky turned grey and the temperature dropped about 10 degrees and it began to snow.  Luckily, it only lasted ten minutes or so before we were able to get warm again.

*******************

I'm looking forward to this week.  Tomorrow I have breakfast planned with my sweet Jen.  Then later my little princess is having a friend over.  Wednesday is the day I will make my transformation back to my real self (ahhhh all hail the salon chair), Saturday I'm going to be a better citizen.

A good week ahead in deed.

*******************

What are you in love with today?

Mine is my DVR.  I know that sounds so materialistic but its truth.  I am so thankful that the record button on the VCR has been taken to a whole new level and allows me to watch my dirty little habits (currently, Dallas) while I tackle the laundry.

Share your love of the day in the comments if you want to.

********************

I'll have a recipe/dinner idea for you tomorrow and we'll maybe have a topic of blog.

Have a good Monday, you deserve it!

Now I'm off to drool like a St. Bernard wanting his brandy over Christopher Ewing, hot damn!

********************

Until we meet again -


Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!