Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tasty Tuesday: Menu Plans for Next Week!

So next week is the dreaded back to school week.  You know what I did in July to prep for back to school?  (Wait, what did I just type?)


For some reason at the end of July I started getting anxious about the impending school year.  This year isn't going to be quite like the previous years.  Both kids are now participating in sports.  My daughter is swimming and my son is going to have his first season learning all about flag football.  That translates to a minimum of four nights away every evening.  

Am I ready for this?  Sure, bring it.  

Right?

I'm actually taking advantage of this to get my butt back in gear.  My fat butt.  Does anyone else fall off the wagon during the summer or is it just me?  I did so well with my conscientious eating and exercise and then summer hit and I was getting my exercise but eating like a kid.

Especially for the past 30 days.  (Admitting here!)

So beginning next Monday the gears shift backwards a bit and I go back to work it work it mode and eating low sugar and low carb.

Next week's menu is looking like this:


You can see my take on the Monday night dinner by clicking here!

Next week I'll be showing you how I'm packing my kiddo's lunches this year and I'll have the menu plan up for September 5th-9th.

Happy Eating!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!