Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My baby is 4!


August 24, 2012


I really, truly have no idea how it is possible that my baby boy is turning four years old today.  There is no joking and using that line as a filler because I couldn't think of another way to open it up.  I seriously am confused at how fast this little baby has grown into a preschool kid. 





His favorite color is orange.
His heart is huge!  He loves his mommy and his sister so much he wants to marry us both (wrong state buddy!)  His daddy is his hero and he has placed him on the highest pedestal you could imagine.
His favorite food is soup and anything sweet.






He loves going to school.
When he grows up he says he'll be a "vet doctor" and work on doggies.
The kid has a deep fascination with bugs.  Which makes me nervous since he also has no fear.

His first birthday.






He sings and sings and sings.
But the best thing?  He smiles for days, he hugs us all, he loves to cuddle up in our laps.  He's the best little piece of this family's puzzle that made it complete.



I'm so in love with my little boy.  Happy birthday sweet boy!



xo-
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!