Thursday, August 25, 2016

Biscuits and Shampoo!



Hello lovelies!  Today Emily and I are teamed up to bring you reviews on some of our Influenster products from the Revive Box!  On Thursdays we will be sharing our thoughts on items we both received to test out for you.  We aren't paid to do this and the items come to us for free.  That all means you get a totally unbiased opinion from the both of us!  Our opinions will not always go hand in hand and we think that is what makes this series so great!

This week we're talking about two totally different items....

Snackwell's new biscuits - they are trying their hand at mimicking Belvita.

&

Shae Moisture's Shae Fruit Fusion Shampoo & Creme Rinse

Here are my thoughts on each:


 An open letter to Snackwells:

Dear Snackwells -
I'm simply not a fan of your line of food products.

Sincerely,
Brownie

Ready, set, try it!

Yes, that sums up my thoughts on these biscuit thins.  I felt like mine - Dark Chocolate Mocha flavored - tasted like a form of edible cardboard.  I dipped it in my coffee thinking that was the key to getting the best flavor but I was wrong.  I tried one with milk and I still was afraid I was ingesting cardboard.

Unfortunately, I cannot speak for the other flavors of these biscuit thins because I only received the one.  The other flavors could be fabulous!  But I must ask you to step away from the Mocha flavored ones.  


Sorry this does not turn my palate on, honey.

Nutrition facts for those of you who are low carb and low sugar scream for you to stay away from this snack.  It is high in carbs (over 20 grams) and quite high in sugar.  However, if you have a carb day then you could use these for breakfast due to the high carb level.
Even though my review of this product is thumbs down I have a coupon for you so you can decide for yourself.  What I say may not be what you personally think.  That's what makes the world go 'round and round!  That is also what keeps Snackwells going strong!
If you will go over to my Twitter page you can get a $1.00 off coupon to try these guys for yourselves!


Now let's talk #sheamoisture for a hot second!

It is go time - testing out this product!

Shea Moisture is the one shampoo that has never found a home in my shower.  I was really excited to get this product to try out!  I actually put it to the test of all tests and tried it while on vacation at the beach.

This is supposed to hydrate our dry hair and dry hair I did have!  Days of heat, salt, and sand had my color treated hair screaming!

I tried the Shea Mositure Shampoo and Creme Rinse and guess what....
It was all thumbs up!


I may be dressing like college but the biggest deal is my hair looks and feels as great as it did in college!

This product left my hair silky and pretty!  The smell was amazing.  My kids could smell it wafting through the hair and commented how wonderful it smelled.

For roughly $9 a bottle I can see myself purchasing this product at my local Walmart, Target, or drug store!
So this wonderful little concoction gets two thumbs up and a big ole cheesey grin from me!


Until next week---
xoxox
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!