Friday, August 12, 2016

Ohmyday! Friday!

Hello beauties!  It is time to celebrate FRIDAY!  And a good week behind us.  I'm super duper excited about this Friday because well...

(Linked up with Katie and Christina)

My daughter officially joined TYDE Swim Team.  She's in junior prep and the official first day of practice is August 29th.  I am so excited for her because of the excitement she's showing for this endeavour.  I knew my daughter wasn't the regular athlete - she's got no time for balls, bats, or racquet's!  But if you put her in a pool - she becomes a fish!



While we were at the meeting a local swimmer won the silver medal in Rio - Kathleen Baker!  One of the local news channels dropped in to ask the kids about Baker's determination and drive.  They just happened to pick my Cammy to interview!

So our LONG day became even longer because we had to stay up until midnight to catch the news!

Brownies and Shakes...oh my!

This week I was the cool mom.  I did not feel like making dinner at all and so I let the kids have Sweet Frogs one night for dinner and another night they had milkshakes.  It's summer, they are kids, why not?  I can tell you that I followed up the milkshakes with vegetable soup.  So stop your jawing.

I finally got some shoes! Our local Dick's is under a remodel and their selection is terrible and their pricing is not competitive at all.  After countless attempts at various stores I ended up finding a pair at Kohl's - New Balance is my favorite for my jacked up dogs so I scored these for $43 after a $15 coupon and an extra 15% off.  I love a deal!

Murrells Inlet, SC  a quaint little drinking village, with a fishing problem | Voted the Best Myrtle Beach Shopping at Lazy Gator!:
Looking forward to it!  The blog will be on break while I'm gone!

Can you believe our summer is ending?  OK so maybe some of you can, like Heather whose kids are two or three weeks into a new school year in Georgia.  Well we have 17 days until my sweet girl starts third grade.  We're sending out summer right with our vacation starting on Saturday.  Each one of us are totally read for salt water and sand!  

And last...

Whoahhhh this is awesome! I want these best friend t shirts for us! Shylee cloninger and Samantha Doyle!:
I think we need these shirts...I know I have to get the wild one, its cool Ash!

Tonight my bestie and I are getting together to have some Girl's Night Out fun!  We're going to dinner and to see Bad Moms.  To say I am excited to see her pretty face is a complete understatement.  I cannot wait for our fabulous conversations which always lead to lots of giggling!  Maybe we can figure out a date to restart our craft nights.  She's super crafty...me well I try!

Love to you all!  I hope your weekends are pure awesome sauce!

xo -
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!