Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tasty Tuesday: Kids Lunches (Packed)

Packing lunches, stinks.

Four days a week I will be packing up some goodies for my girl to dine on at her lunch hour.  She will get to eat school pizza on Fridays because hello, school pizza.


Old School Lunch Pizza | School Pizza; this use to be some of the best pizza in school. i'm craving it right now.:
That was the stuff in my day.  Gahhh nothing better than a sheet of pizza.

The other three days I am going to take away the mystery of packaged food purchased by a government entity.  I mean, its my duty...or something.




As much as I would love to put together a peanut butter and jelly, add in an apple sauce, and throw a yogurt in - I know my kid would go ape.  (OK one would, the other would think they had entered heaven.)
So to combat an only-picky-when-school-is-in-eater I have to get creative.


Here's this week's menu plan for my kid:



I'm hoping to be able to do a dinner left over once to twice per week! 
There ya go...week one!


xo-
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!