Monday, August 15, 2016

Hello Monday!

Coffee + beach definitely = a good morning!:

Hello sweeties!  I'm on vacation this week so I've decided to hang up the keyboard for the week...unless we get bad weather.  Snap Chat, Instagram, and Facebook will be updated over the course of the week so make sure we're friends on all platforms!  My handles are all listed at the bottom of this post!

Would love to be watching the sun rise or set with u by myself babe At the beach or on the boat - your iPad needs a Splashtablet iPad Case, under $40 & Free Shipping on Amazon:

Here's hoping you all have a safe and fun third week, wait what?, of August 2016! When I return next week be ready for picture over load, vacation over load, birthday fun for my little boy, and lots of product reviews with my sweet Texas sister-blogger Emily!


xoxo-
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!