Wednesday, May 25, 2016

WUW: May 2016





Eating:



Lots of THM goodness!  I love this cook book and it is totally helping keep the sugar and carbs in check.  If you are on any eating plan this book is great!  I highly recommend the meatloaf, chicken drummets, and mufflets (so far!)

Reminiscing:



Camping trips!!!  We have none in our plans but last year at this time we were burning up the camping syndicate.  Hopefully, we will get to camp sometime!

Loving:

Wow have I changed in a year!!!!  


The fact summer unofficially starts this weekend!  Y'all know I'm a humidity loving, heat loving, sunshine worshipping girl!

What we have been up to:



The outdoors!  From horseback riding to yard work we are eating up all things outside!

What I'm working on:

A lot!  My home - I want to brighten things up a bit and that may include adding another window!  I did my bathrooms last week.
My cleaning business - I'm hoping to add a few more clients to my schedule this summer.
Summer plans - From summer camps to trips I'm busy making plans!

Excited about:



Summer break and being able to enjoy the best time of year with my littles and husband.  The beach is really calling our names!

Watching:

Image result for bloodline

Southern Charm, Real Housewives of pretty much everywhere, HGTV!  Toally excited for the return of Bloodline on Friday!

Reading:

Image result for the hypnotist's love story

The Hypnotist's Love Story because I love some Lianne Moriarty.

Listening to:



All things country even though it sounds more like pop ha!

Wearing:

Shorts and t-shirs.  Loving all my Simply Southern stuff of course.  I bought a new sun dress at the beach a couple weeks ago and I cannot wait to rock it!

This weekend:



Yay for Memorial Day Weekend!  We get a date night on the lake!  Hoping to also get a chicken coop built and maybe head to the river with the kids.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:



School being out and some laziness to hit!  I'm also really looking forward to hitting up the pool.  What can I say?  I'm a water girl!  This summer I hope to have extra swim parties for my girl.

What else is new:

Planning EOY Teacher Gifts!  My oldest's teacher is a lot like me when it comes to things she enjoys so I find that extra fun for shopping and crafting!

How about you beautiful?  What's up?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!