Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pinterest 5: Today's word is POOL



Hey loves!  I hope you are all doing fabulous.  Can I take a second and tell you how magnificent Bestie Beach Weekend was?  My gosh I want to relive it right this second.  We had a blast on our trip to Myrtle Beach, SC!  Technically we had about a day and a half away and boy did the cards play in our favor.  Myrtle Beach is four hours from me and the drive was great - no stops along the way and plenty of conversation made those four hours FLY by!  When we arrived we were able to check in early and switch into our bathing suits.  We grabbed lunch to go in hopes of hanging out by the pool but a rain storm blew in so we did the next best thing - shopping!  Myrtle Beach has loads of great shopping thanks to Tanger Outlets.  Both my bestie and myself really found some great deals but our favorite part was - wait for it - bra shopping!

What?

Yes!  We both needed a good fitting and to stock up.  I dubbed this trip my boob job beach trip because ladies I have been wearing the most incorrect bra size ever.  Yes, I was thrilled and stocked up!  Thanks to Candace for her fitting skills over at the Bali store!

After shopping we did dinner and then headed back to the hotel to read and veg out.  Look, we're no 24 anymore we had to do what came naturally and for us it was pajamas, a book, and Forensic Files!





Saturday was a total gift from God.  It was sunny, it was hot, and we spent all day in the sun!  Don't believe us?  Just see one of us out and notice our cherry red sunburn!  The beach was perfect and we laid out for quite a while before heading to the pool to lay out more.  Maybe she had a questionable hotdog for lunch and maybe I drank a bucket of rum...



Relaxation was they key for his successful weekend and we scored loads (and loads of Starbucks too that is always a plus!)

So yes it was a phenomenal weekend away!



Since I live so far from the ocean my sacred summer spots are the pool and the river.  Luckily, my mom has the pool and my dad has a place on the river.  Even better?  The pool getting all jazzed up for warmer temps and this girl is so ready.

Today my random Pinterest search is pool - check it!

15 Minute Pool Exercise Routine For Rapid Weight Loss:
Pin Here
OK I like this because I do like to work out in the water.  When it was installed my mom bough pool weights (you know the foam ones) and she would do he exercises she learned at the YMCA.  I more do laps, treading, dips, and pull ups (on the diving board).  Nothing like having a fruity drink and burning the calories you are sipping!

floating speakers:
Pin it here!
Um yeah I need these!  I think these light up as well as play the music off your phone.  Sweeeeeeet!

OFFICIAL SUMMER POOL DRINK: 1 can pineapple juice (46oz), 1 cup Country Time lemonade mix, 2 cups water, 2 cans Sprite, and Pineapple Coconut Rum Um yes please!:
Pin it!
If you have boat drinks and beach drinks you need pool drinks too! Looks pretty delicious I bet I can clean it up a bit to enjoy!  (Friends:  Look for this this summer at our get togethers!)

Tip of the Day: Clean Your Pool Easily - Tip of the Day - Who Knew Tips - from the authors of the As Seen on TV books:
Pin This Pool Owners!
Considering all the sunscreen and oils you should do this. We did it and it does work!  Love a good cleaning short cut!

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/183560756/pool-rules-sign-12-x-24-wood-sign-funny:
Here's your pin
Sweet Jesus I need one of these for the pool, river, and my own home!!!  Is this not screaming at us all yes?!?!?!

I love doing these posts and I love it when you join me - considering making this a link up!  What ya thinking?

Have a great Wednesday - Friday is closer!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!