Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Girl's Beach Weekend (Pinterest 5)

Time for another installment of Pinterest 5!!!  The day of the week I plug in a word or phrase or holiday or whatever to Pinterest and share the first five things that pull up from the search!

This week my phrase was Girl's Beach Weekend!  Why?  Because my bestie and I are beach bound this weekend.  No babies, no sports events, no screaming, no crying, no laundry.  Just two girls off to lounge by the pool and laugh.....a lot!

So what did Pinterest say fits best for the weekend ahead?

Wine Slushes= Riesling, Strawberry Smirinoff, Strawberries, And 7up.  Mmmm...for Pool-side :)  Or Girls' Beach Trip!:
This is a wine slushie!

Well well....so this concoction is wine, smirnoff, strawberries, and who knows what else.  Sounds very yummy but also very sugary...eeeeeek!

Good Times & Tan Lines Bachelorette tanks by CustomDesigns43:
Well that is the goal!

This came up in my search but the tags on it are bachelorette party.  Well of course none of that pertains to us old married hotties but ya know the shirt totally fits us to a tee.  I also immediately thought that these were for a Luke Bryan concert.

Wake N Bake Donuts in Carolina Beach:
If we were going about an hour north of where we are actually going...

Here is a North Carolina thang.  In Wilmington, not where we are headed, this little choco-holic donut place exists and you can get insane donuts.  I plan to break my detox a little here and there but not over anything quite like this!!!

beach-packing-list:
Hey hey this is useful!
We will only be gone about 36-48 hours so I'm packing super light.  A couple bathing suits and a couple maxi dresses is what I'm thinking.  Of course when it comes time to pack I'll pack what I just stated and then a couple pair of shorts and shirts and an extra pair of shoes or two and ya know.....over do it.  A girl needs choices <wink>!

So many things to do around Myrtle Beach: Huntington Beach State Park, Brookgreen Gardens, Murrells Inlet, The Market Commons.:
Well aren't you smart Pinterest.
I didn't search with the words Myrtle Beach in my keywords.  However, we are headed to Myrtle Beach so this was wild.  Our game plan is to lie by the pool/beach and get our sun on (don't worry I wear SPF) and do some shopping and eating and have a little lady like drinks.  There is always the risk of wanting to do something different so maybe we'll venture around Horry County for a little bit.  (But I doubt it!)


Are you going on any fun quick trips with your bestie this summer?!?!?  Share it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!