Friday, May 13, 2016

Friyay!

Well hello most magical day of the week!  Alright for this week it is the most magical day and I'm so totally excited to admit that while you are reading this I am on the way to the beach with my most bestest friend in the whole entire universe.

And that makes my No. 1 -

Hawaii. Puppy. Cute luggage. Comfortable. Yup, my day dreams take me there.:



Headed to the beach with my best friend!

I'm working backwards for this Friday 5.  Today I am cutting the apron strings, putting the Kool Aid and crackers back in the cabinet, and leaving my babies to spend the weekend with an assortment of their beloved family members (their delicious daddy, their favorite nana, and the other grandparents.)
Yes, my best friend and I are busting county and state lines to hopefully a warm and sunny South Carolina coastline.

Check out my post from Wednesday where I pulled the first five things from my Pinterest search on Girl's Beach Weekend!

No. 2

A new week is almost upon us, less Monday more summer, pleeeeease!

School is out for summer!

For me!  I wrapped up my stint at school on Wednesday.  Though I love it there I am glad to welcome in summer time and get ahead on some other things before my own kids are out.  Now my focus is on growing my cleaning business.  Oh and some blogging stuff :)  Like paying more attention to the series I want to do on giving up sugar, cooking, etc.

Check out my Tasty Tuesday post - yes I brought it back this week!  I talked THM, Sugar Free Living, and Aldi!

No. 3

Probably one of the best scenes ever from Psych...made me laugh so hard the first time I saw it:
Did any of you catch this episode of Psych? Haha.

Appointments everywhere!

This week has been very busy.  My daughter's vision has been growing worse so we were out to get that checked.  She really wanted contact lenses because she is suddenly self conscious about her glasses, eyes, and mouth - don't ask, I don't know.  I hate that she received my screw ball genetics for vision.  At least she didn't get my math genes.  Anyway, no contacts this year but we made a deal that next year she could try them.  Thank GOD for some Walmart glasses - I got my girl a brand new pair of glasses that are super adorable for a total of $38 (that is lenses and frames!)  We purchased her last pair at the Walmart Vision Center and were very pleased with the price and quality of what she got.  I tell you they will one day take over all markets...groceries, tires, glasses, hair, meds, clothing, banking....

Wednesday was a super happy appointment - hair day!  I celebrated finishing up the school year by getting my horrible roots and brassy ends remedied!  Lizz is the best of the best and I love that crazy girl to pieces.  We have some hilarious discussions while the bleach is eradicating my gray hairs.

My bestie had an appointment on Tuesday to get her nails did with her mother-in-law.  Oh it was funny she was texting me play by plays. Apparently the pedicurist was wearing a questionable outfit that led us to talking about massages and "happy endings" and then I got the text of all texts - a vomit face with "MY EYES!  I JUST SAW UNDERWEAR!"  At least it wasn't vajayjay!!!!  But still yucko.

Did you catch my Monday post - every Monday we're at the horse farm.  My girl is doing fabulous in learning the necessary English riding skills.  I'm so proud but find out why we are all also so sad.

No. 4




Mother's Day Rocked!

I had such a nice Mother's Day!  Actually the whole weekend aside from a brief tummy bug was fabulous.  Saturday we went on an adventure to the next county over for plants and it was a bust.  Then my stomach waged war against me.  My husband had a stomach virus the entire week before so I figured I was succombing to it.  He took the kids to a family get-together with some visiting family members from Atlanta that he hadn't seen in years.  I laid around reading Where'd Ya Go Bernadette and willing the stomach bug to pass.  Good news is that it did!  I made a delicious pineapple cake (sugar free) and did my nails.  The kids ended up spending the night with their nana - the hubs and I enjoyed the weather and watched The Cobbler.  Have you seen it?  Sunday was church, a trip to Lowes where I scored lots of gorgeous perennials for a romance garden I planted that day, and lunch at Sixty-Six Pizza.  Come to Winston-Salem and eat there.

If a day is spent with good food, family, and my hands in the dirt planting pretty things I am super happy.

Yesterday I posted quick tips on getting your home all ready for the upcoming summer!  Check it out by clicking here!

No. 5



This week I have been super engaged in my Twitter feed.  Probably because I'm crazy about live tweeting while watching my favorite shows.  It is my new wind down method - weird right?  Which reminds me if you are on SnapChat add me!  abullnojoke is my name on there and I would love to be friends! What you see above should snap to add me on :) My IG is more active than normal (did you catch the night of the bobcat?) @abrownieworld.
 




Five things I pinned this week!
Enjoy this yummy low carb no bake peanut butter cheesecake any time of year. The gluten free crust is sweetened blend of almond flour, cocoa, and butter. Keto Sugar Free Banting Dessert!:
Low carb doesn't always mean low sugar but I may just scope this baby out for a treat one weekend.

Photo:
I want this house.  I was on a moving kick all week.  I want to pay off all my debt and move really badly.  No, it isn't happening.  I'm just dreaming.
Beach + Coffee = Pura Vida Lifestyle:
For the rest of my life, please!

 :
So true, so freaking true...I blame my kids.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!