Monday, May 2, 2016

Checking in: Spring Bucket List 2016

Remember this list?



Numbers one and two were completed in March.  Yippeeeee!

Numbers three, four, eight, and eleven I will be moving to my summer bucket list.

Wondering why exactly number five has not been completed?!?!?  Perhaps, it is due to the awesome weather we have had!  Maybe we can accomplish this in May!

Number six - a very costly job is completed.  I'm so glad it is finished but so sad my bank accounts are at a depleted and defeated number!

Number seven is all finished!  Celebration and sobs because it was also a huge expense.

I'm working on number nine very slowly!

It is OK if ten doesn't get completed until 2017.


My goals for May include -

1.  Budget order
April was heavy on expenditures so I'm hoping to make amends in May.  My little job ends on May 11th so I hope to beef up my cleaning business and keep all unnecessary spending locked up!

2.  Read a book
I haven't read a book in three months.  It is certainly time to change that.  With this weather there is no excuse to not have some down time on my porch in the sun with a good book.

3.  Help my mom open the pool
My mom has a pool but let's face it - it is pretty much for the grandkids.  We utilize the pool every single day in the summer.  I hope to get it all ready for opening maintenance the first week or two of May.

4.  Date Night
We need one.  We haven't had a night out since Savannah in March.  

5.  River time
Because it is free - I'm ready to lay out on the bank (and read) while the kids build silt castles.

6.  Plant some flowers

7.  Plant my garden

This takes precedence over the flowers because it saves on our grocery bill.

And now it is your turn to share your May goals with me!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!