Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The abc's of me

I have seen this one going on quite frequently lately and thought awe well why not.

a is for age - 32 but I feel like a spry 20 something

b is for birthday - November 6th (Scorps unite!)

Whenever I would color a picture that had trees, bushes, grass, etc, I had to include every shade of green, always!

c is for color - green....all shades and add in the green-blue family too

d is for drink - ok this is a toss up coffee and coke

e is for eyes - hazel honey and they change

f is for flashback - lately its been back to my young girl softball days (thanks to coaching t-ball)...I don't think I realized how much I enjoyed it now that those days are long gone!

g is for gent - my hubby, I am lucky and loved!

h is for hobby - playing in the dirt, cooking, reading, blogging, shopping when able LOL

i is for indulgence - currently Cadbury Eggs (holla!)

j is for job - TA for 3rd grade....freakin' love my job!

k is for kiddos - you know my Diva and Little Man :-)

l is for love - my hubby, my kids, my whole family, my home, all my blessings

Eric Church www.tortugamusicfestival.com // #tortugafest

m is for music - alternative, classic rock, some country (Eric Church anyone?), old school rap

n is for nickname - Brownie (duh right?) and apparently Waka hahaha, oh and I cannot leave out Captain Random (circa 2004-2005)

o is for one wish - for us all to live long happy and healthy lives (yeah that could be more than one in there huh?)

p is for pets - four chickens or rather bichens

q is for quote - the road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen Jr THE MAN!

r is for residence - North by God Carolina

s is for siblings - a brother named Avery who is a big mess

t is for temperature - I prefer sunny and 75 - 95 (yes I like it hot)

UNCG Spartans 1891 college !

u is for university - UNC-Greensboro is my alma mater

v is for vehicle - ka-ka-ka kia

w is for worst habit - how much time do you have?  stressing over stupid shit

x is for xrays - vision baby

y is for yuck - mice eeek gross run!

z is for favorite zoo animal - baboons because they NEVER hide ANYTHING LOL

This morning I caught myself smiling as I went about doing my usual morning things, and I briefly stopped to wonder why. The reason, I realized, is Lulu. Just knowing she exists and I'll more than likely get to be with her again in the next day or two makes me happy, and that makes me smile. Unlike me, I suspect the baboon in this picture is smiling over thoughts of bananas or large, multicolored baboon bums.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!