Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter '14




So Easter is literally just around the corner of the calendar.  I have not done much on the Easter front and considering I have two kids...I need to jump on that!

I've decided this week we will:

How to dye eggs with shaving cream, Shaving Cream SWIRL eggs, Easter Eggs, #Easter, How to make swirled easter eggs
I really want to try this out!  Anything with shaving cream is more fun right?

1.  Dye eggs.  You know I have my bichens.  Well I don't like to use their eggs for dying purposes (though you can dye brown eggs and paint them and all that jazz).  I prefer store bought white bad eggs.

Glow in the dark Easter Egg Hunt...this looks so fun! I want to do this:)
Put glow sticks inside and do it at night.

2.  Hide some eggs.  Knowing this will turn into a daily "mom can we hide eggs" question until June...

Easter Desserts: Decorated Dipped Pretzel Rods #easter #dessert #easy
Highly addictive?  Yes!

3.  Make some festive bunny dessert.  It is only right ya know.

Have you started your Easter festivities?  Share them with me if you have!



2 comments:

  1. The dipped pretzels look absolutely amazing and that is a cool idea with the eggs. I can't wait to see how your stuff turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may do the glow light egg hunt! We already did the glow sticks in the bathtub and man was that hit!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!