Thursday, April 17, 2014

I Think (Thursday)



Ut oh!  I been thinkin'!  Hit the random button!

I think I absolutely love Southern Charm on Bravo.

I think I watch a lot of Bravo.

I think I'm glad Gretchen, Lydia, and Alexis are off Real Housewives.

I think I need to buy a bottle of cheap wine.

I think I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

I think I'm over this cold snap... it is a month into the spring right?

I think I need a haircut but I keep getting compliments on this mess.

I think I think too much about getting a puppy.



I think I'm excited for Easter and I've decided to make a big lunch on Sunday.

I think I'm so over election season.

I think I'm sick and tired of hearing about high schools.

I think gas prices are stupid.

I think my son making the sound a kitty cat makes is hilarious (and I'm not a cat fan).

I think I'm over being told when my child needs a jacket.

I think I scored on a Pinterest idea.

I think I bombed a Pinterest idea 24 hours prior to the score.

I think Cameron Diaz is not a botox junkie and I respect her for that.

I think I need to get a jeweler to fix the clasp on my pearls (like STAT).

I think I'm getting my daughter some old school Taylor Swift for her Easter Basket.

I think its weird I'm saying old school and Taylor Swift in the same sentence.

I think its weird my child is such a Taylor Swift fan.

I think I eat too much candy.

I think I need to get a new book to read.



I think I'm stoked over Spring Break.

I think Thursday is cool.







4 comments:

  1. Two things: Get those pearls fixed ASAP. And also... Spring Break should be over! Ours was the last week of March and it was late compared to other schools. WTF is going on in the Carolinas?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen on the pearls. We do Spring Break so that it falls around Easter. Please note we do not get out until June 6th. If your schools get out in May then um...suck it. LOL

      Delete
  2. I think I need to go food shopping too! The question is will we??? haha. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it. I so did it. I so cried. I so saved $46 with my rewards card woo hoo! LOL I included your blog on my Friday 5 this week!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!