Friday, April 4, 2014

5 on Friday!!!!



Here are my 5 for this week:

1.  The return of the meaning of Friday....

Back to work regular now...yep!  My new job started this week and I really am super happy with it.  Now that I work 5 days a week I am super stoked that Friday has rolled around.  I get that whole excitedness {yeah that isn't a word} for the two days off ahead!

Baseball Love Alternate
Don't you think this is the most awesome shirt?  Pin here!

2.  First T-Ball Game!

Our first t-ball game is this weekend.  I'm excited for the kids because I know they will have a lot of fun.  I think we'll have some laughable moments with this bunch.  I cannot wait to see my kidlets in their Cubs hats!

Sowing The Seed Of Health – Wheat Grass | Free Pattern & Tutorial at CraftPassion.com
We really want to have something to mow this year!

3.  The yard shall begin!

What?  OK so we did the renovation and the yard became a huge dirt/mud mess.  Since it was winter we were unable to really change that.  Well ladies and gentlemen that all stops today!  {Actually yesterday...} this weekend we'll be {in a mud hole} seeding, liming, strawing, yeah....you get it!

4.  This outfit for spring:

perfect casual outfit
Especially for next week when the 80s go bye bye and the 60s return.  Pin here!

5.  Facebook

Some of you may have noticed A Brownie World is off FB.  You can still get into A Brownie World through following the blog by clicking the button on the right side and throwing your email in, Twitter, and Bloglovin.com

***Have a great weekend***




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!