Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hold The Crayons...Brownie's into Spring!


I got out my hot glue gun a few weeks back.  I also fired up my printer and spent $2 at Walmart.  Here's what happened.


A new wreath -



Yes that is a big nekkid spot at the top...I'm putting something there but I had to go ahead and hang it on the porch!  

Mantle up -



I love hurricane vases because they are so versatile.  Throw in some grass, eggs, and a ribbon and you cannot go wrong.  

While I was at Wallyworld I picked up a $1 frame in bright pink.  I love that {printable}.

A lady I used to go to church with gave the kids hand painted wooden eggs each year on Easter.  I love this one so much.

Kitchen -



I do not have a lot of Easter decor but these two acrylic pieces I love.  I also adored that {printable} because I love Amazing Grace and you know my bird/egg passion.  



And since I have this little love for retro things I had to use my old metal Maxwell House can for some egg storage.

Gosh, I love Easter/Spring/April!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!