Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday

Oh yeah its the weekend!  BRING IT ON!  I tell you since I've returned to the regular working world I live for the weekends again.  We pick about how we're rushing our lives by counting down the days to Friday....Spring Break....and summer break....and I just started nearly 2 weeks ago!  Haha!

Ok so here's my five for this weekend:

1.  Starting it off with an outfit {from Pinterest of course}

Cute spring Weekend Outfits | Source: thebeautyinsiders.polyvore.com via Hailey on Pinterest
Pin This!

Seriously, if you know me then you know this is very very very BROWNIE!

landscaping with stones and rocks | Stepping stone path
No we're not doing this but it sure is pretty! Pin it!


2.  Last week we sowed grass seed.  This week we'll be making a stepping stone path through our backyard since the front yard is officially out of commission.  We're using the stones we had in the front yard.  I love it...money saving!


3.  I am ready for a date weekend but not this weekend...until then I'll keep dreaming.... :-)  I'll also hope someone decides to take the kids for a couple hours.  That would be sha-weet!

Screaming kids? Problem solved

4.  My son has hit a major annoying period where he likes to scream and squeal at the top of his lungs.  It causes me to need a lot more adult beverages.  I'm thinking of getting a new bottle of liquor this weekend.



5.  Sodie Pop refills - get 'em!

I'm going to add in a post that I read over the week to my five every Friday.  Rikki makes me laugh so hard and this post was getting an AMEN/AMAN/Oh yeah sweet Geesey from me!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!