Thursday, April 24, 2014

{I Think} Thursday...

  Yep thinking cap time....





I think I am so glad that we bought some Jamai-can-me-crazy coffee at Sam's Club.

I think this spring break is an amazing gift from heaven and I'm stoked I get to feel that way again.



I think it will be hard to go back to work next week!

I think I fell off my water drinkage amounts this week.

I think I increased my alcohol consumption this week.

I think the lillies I planted will be gorge {if they freakin' come up}.

I think I will never work an optional day ever again.

I think I need to renew my Southern Living subscription.



I think I will cry every day until my hair appointment.



I think I should de-friend everyone on my time line who is posting about the bond referendum.

I think I'm over people who you always have to make plans with but they never take initiative to make plans with you.

I think I need to go get a piece of my mom's pound cake.

I think Porsha should have beat the lights out of Kenya.

I think that started an I Think Bravo moment, get ready.

I think that RHOC needs to get rid of Vicky/Vickie/Bitchy.

I think I'm totally depressed I missed the last episode of Southern Charm.



I think I love that Charleston accent.

I think I really don't watch t.v. anymore but my blog says differently.

I think that's the end of this week's I Think Bravo portion.

I think something is up with me for not seeing any of the new Mad Men that is out.

I think I need to go to the beach more than twice a year.



I think if I didn't have t-ball this weekend I'd go to the beach for the day.

I think I really love my t-ball kids and I'll miss them when our season is over.

I think I want to go shopping.

I think I'm so ready to grill some more.

I think I'm going to miss my Diva while she's at the beach this weekend.



I think I am also highly jealous of my six year old for going to the beach this weekend.

I think I am excited at seeing some friends we haven't seen since September this weekend!

I think you're awesome for checking my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!