Monday, April 21, 2014

Book Review: Summer Rental

Time for another, very brief, book review!

I just finished up Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews *yes another of her books!*!
Front Cover
I enjoyed this book but not nearly as much as I did Spring Fling.

This book is about three best friends who reunite for the month of August in Nags Head, NC.  One is married and fading from modeling, one is a work junkie who has been laid off, and one is a teacher who still lives in their hometown of Savannah, Georgia and has a bit or marital drama going on.  The book isn't what you expect and you get some interesting monkey wrenches as you read along.  It is a good read.  I did enjoy it.

Here's the link to read the review from Google.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the rec. I'll be needing a good summer book once school is out!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!