Friday, April 25, 2014

5 on Friday!

Really?  This week is already closing up shop?  Uncool.

It is what it is (and that's ok)
Pin it?
Yep, it is.  I always hated this saying but it really is a good filler.  This week was spring break and boy was it AWESOME!  I did some house crap, took the kids out for fun, enjoyed the sunshine, relaxed....ahhhh.  Now its nearing completion and well all I can say is....It is what it is.

palms from below
Pin it?

Ahhh this view!  So over sb I decided we needed to go to the beach more than twice a year.  I'll just be honest I really could have used some palm trees, salt air, and sand this week to make it the cherry on the top.  So I'll be reconfiguring our budget in the coming months to include more getaways and less just dreaming.  

You only live once but if you do it right once is enough.
Pin it!
True, Mae West.  Sometimes we let the little things get in the way of living our life to the fullest.  We only get one trip around the sun and for many that trip is cut short.  For others they spend their olden years just awaiting and begging for death.  I want to live it up right now and enjoy every single drip of a second.  I will not look back and cry for what I should have done but cry out of laughter for what we did do!
boho beach
Pin?

Since the mercury is creeping upwards....yes this outfit please!!!!

Deck Rules, Porch Rules Sign - 12x18 Wood Hand Painted Distressed Wall Art
Pin!

We need this.  Like yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!