Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TT: Epic Failure!



Happy Tasty Tuesday and happy end of the holiday weekend <insert sad face here>!

Did you have a great weekend? I truly hope you did.  I cannot complain too much about our weekend!  Friday we celebrated with yard sale time, tractor time, good ole Mexican food, and a grocery trip.  Saturday we were pool people.  Sunday was busy with church, housework, etc.  Monday was so gross outside I could have cried my eyes out.  I hate it when birthdays are rainy - especially 240th birthdays.

OK back to the topic...

Considering the holiday weekend and my dietary life I get a D- for how I ate and drank.  I mean cutting to the chase, being honest, and just laying it out on the line I want you to know - I was an epic failure.

I drank my un-sweet tea like a champ and then I drank plenty of Natty Light (did you know it was Anheuser Busch's first light beer ever?  And that Miller Brewing sued over it?!?!) and rum...because I am a pirate.

I ate chips and salsa.

I drank some soda.

I ate cookies - homemade, extra buttery chocolate chip cookies.  My kid made them, I had to!

I drank some sweet wine and I'm not a sweet wine drinking kind of girl!

One morning for breakfast I ate half a Macadoo's Cinnamon Roll.

Thanks mom for getting these massive balls of carbs for the kids and forcing my by not forcing me to eat half of H's.

I took in sugar and carbs that I haven't taken in since April.  And how did I feel?  Tired, out of energy, blah, yucky, sleepy, cranky, gross.

Yes, those adjectives totally sum it up.

But ya know what?

#1 Weight loss SECRET nobody is telling you..THIS WORKS FAST! I lost over 15+ lbs in 3 wks. CLICK HERE:

I failed and now I get up and put on my sugar free panties and start fresh.

If you're ready to start fresh with me then here's a snap shot of what I'm eating this week:

Breakfast
Eggs - boiled or scrambled, with half a banana, and some raw vegetables (tomatoes are my favorite) and some avocado.

Lunches
Mixing it up between salads with boiled egg and pepperoni and wraps with fresh lettuce, tomato, and turkey.

Dinners
Crock Pot Drumstix (Recipe next week!)
Meatloaf  (Recipe tomorrow!)
Taco Salad  (Recipe coming in two weeks!)

Snacks
Cottage Cheese
Avocado
Heart healthy nut mix
Cheese
Pepperoni

In case you didn't catch on - sugar detox week!

Come back tomorrow for a recipe!
Want to join in on sugar free detox week?  Let me know and I'll be an encourager and supporter!

xoxox-
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!