Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday

What a week it is has been!  Here to share with Katie over at Cup of Tea Blog and Christina at Carolina Charm Blog.

The past seven days have been a lot of fun and a lot of yuck-o too.  



Last weekend:
Yard Sale - mark that off the Summer Bucket List!
Tractor Show - a little small town fun.  Every July 4th weekend our little town hosts a big tractor show filled with farm fun like playing cow patty bingo and wheel barrow races.  

Pool Time - Saturday was for the pool and boy was it a perfect day!  We ended up going over to some friend's home for fireworks that night.  It was a lot of fun and the fireworks were fabulous!

So we may have felt the spirit and signed up to help out with the needed of Power Hour leaders at our church for a couple Sundays...
Admitting it was our first Sunday back in a month and it was super great to be back even though everyone else was at the beach for July 4th.
Oh and I signed up to help with VBS too.
My bestie said she's proud of me.




On Monday we had some delicious pork chops at my mom's for lunch.
Then we went to see Finding Dory.  I'm a huge Nemo fan and to be honest...I wasn't very stoked about Dory.  I mean it was cute and I'll take it over most Disney movies any day but...#itshardtobeattheoriginal

I should note that Monday, while at the movies, I started feeling bad.  That feeling bad crept into Tuesday and left me paying a $15 co pay and sharing my distress via SnapChat.

Mama was down with strep throat for the second time in two months.

WTH?

So I'm extremely grateful, thankful, on my knees with my hands in the air that I live in a country where I can:
*Seek medical treatment when needed with little wait time.
*Get medication within fifteen minutes of leaving the doctor's office.
*And have Cocacola, the size of my head, for $1.00 because it was Happy Hour at Sonic.

I am also super thankful that my mom could keep the kids at her house over night and the majority of Wednesday!

Thursday and Friday were work days.

Thursday rocked out because my BESTIE was able to come down for dinner!!!  Her kiddos were in Tennessee and she was a bachelorette so hello Italian food and Dollar Tree.  Haha.  Yeah we met a county over that has n.o.t.h.i.n.g

I had my bambinos with me and you know that Dollar Tree to kids is like winning the lottery.  Well, my daughter picked out these fake nails.


Yeah well they did not come with glue so I bough some Dollar Tree nail glue.  I put them on her and realized that the nail glue was nothing more than cheap and potent SUPER GLUE!

Long story short - she freaked out and popped them all off.

And now it is FRIDAY!

I'm spending this evening ALONE!  And that is a hallelujah of sorts.  The kids have places to go and the hubs is working so this mama is going to get her Sam's Club on.  I know that sounds way too out of control but guys - they sell beer and wine so I'm getting both.

Who needs multi vitamins when wine is so much more enjoyable!  ‪#‎dvineproducts‬:

Of course my rum is still here and keeping me level <wink>!


Other notes from the week:


I finished this book.

I also finished Blood Line on Netflix.  Ugh that show is so freaking boring now.






And that is all I have for you this week beautiful people!  I hope your weekend is safe and super fun. Be smart.

xo
Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!