Tuesday, July 12, 2016

TT: The crap I'm eating....



This is the July edition of The Crap I'm Eating.  Every time I type that I giggle.  I'm not really eating crap these days but it is a catchy title, isn't it?  OK, wait I may be eating crap but hey it is SUMMER!

This month I'm eating a lot of the same but also some different foods that I feel like you need to be in on.  Of course the food is generally low to no sugar and low to no carbs.



Eggs
Our chickens are producing beautifully!  Every morning I have fresh eggs.  I also boil some eggs to have as snacks or in salads.


Sausage
This month it is Jimmy Dean sausage patties.  I prefer turkey links but these were on sale.  Yep, I eat sausage!  If you're a newbie to my blog then you should know I pull my energy from fat and protein not carbs.


Coffee
Morning, noon, and night.  This is the favorite coffee in our house.  Our favorite is Barrie House Jamaican Me Crazy.  Mmm such a great flavor with hints of chocolate!



Bananas
I have a banana every morning for two reasons - 1.  It fulfills my sweet tooth.  2.  Potassium to start the day!


Fish
When it is hot and I know I have to eat but I'm not wanting anything heavy I eat fish!  Look for some recipes on the blog/SnapChat this month!  Unfortunately, I'm using a lot of trash fish aka Tilapia.  Don't worry we'll discuss Tilapia next week.

pizza

Emily mentioned making pizzas with her Joseph's Wraps and of course I had to follow suit!



Watermelon
I love watermel-on.  I swear I can eat a whole one with no problem!



Peaches
My most favorite fruit.  I'm killing them - one a day!  My son is killing them too.  Eastern NC peaches are fabulous.  I highly recommend you stop in at Johnson's Peaches if you are on Highway 220/I-74 in NC.




Blueberries
My favorite power packer!  Mix all these fruits together and I'm a happy girl.  Of course I have to watch my fruit intake due to the sugar levels so I treat myself once a day with about a cup of these guys mixed together.


Skinny Pop
My favorite popcorn and my kids devour it like mad too.  This is a great snack for the beach too!


So where is this week's recipe?  Well...I may move all my recipes to SnapChat!  Last week I did my first SnapChat recipe - we made meatloaf together - did you miss it?  You better not miss my next one.  I'm not sure when I'll have one up right now but add me so you won't miss it when I do snap it up!

Go ahead and join SnapChat and add me abullnojoke so you can catch my Snap Recipe when I post my next one!

OK your turn to tell me about the crap you are eating!

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!