Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sugar plums dancing in your head? Not mine.

Today I am linked all up with Michelle for her link up - Party At My Place.  A weekly themed link up where she gives us a topic and we share our thoughts, links, and fun.  



I was not going to participate in this link up this week.  You should know that.

Why?

Because it is about Christmas.

Paper-Doily Wreath:

July is such a fun yet sad time for me.  I hate seeing back to school merchandise line the shelves.  Flyers with jeans and long sleeves and boos make me want to ball up and bawl out.  The idea of all things summer going on the clearance rack is heart wrenching and also a bit fun!

I'm not ready for cooler temperatures, school days, or anything with pumpkin in the name!

6/27/16 ~ Dear Melody, I am so glad you are the person of the week. This pin just reminds me of you and the sweet cheery pins you always pin. I also pin as Annalisse so I've pinned on many boards with you.  I hope to get to know you better this week and I hope to find lots of cute pins for you.:

I have beach trips, pool days, and long nights sitting outside ahead of me.  

But if you are in the mood for Stars of Bethlehem, red and green gift wrap, and the smells of cinnamon and apple streusel then...here's a link to one of my most read posts from the 2015 Christmas season.



xo -

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!