Tuesday, July 19, 2016

TT: Check These Out STAT!



Hey sweets! I'm on my little sabbatical this week and decided I was not going to type up a nutrition lesson or put together a post on a recipe I love.  BUT next week I'll be sharing a recipe for fish with you so woo hoo!

This week I wanted to share some food blog love.  So many of us love to cook and share it!  I decided to fuel that fire of food love and blogging by sharing away today!  Here are some bloggers and posts that I think you need to gobble up!

Last week I found a new friend on this blog planet.  Well I'm calling her a friend because her posts are awesome and her blog name is the best.   Missy Quigley over at My Shitty Kitchen is churning out some food this mama can devour and love.  Last week she shared this recipe and I am so freaking excited to make it in the coming week!

Cheese....cream cheese....veggies....yes!  

Christina at Carolina Charm blog shared a fabulous summer salad recipe she loves from Hello Fresh.  Oh my goodness it looks so good - steak and citrus!  To get the recipe you'll need to click this link to her Friday blog post and then you'll click the link for he salad and it will download to your computer/phone!  She also has a code for you to try Hello Fresh for $29!

I really want to eat this, now.

Last Friday my friend Emily at Simply A Rough Draft left us with a cliff hanger on her post.  She's posting a fish taco recipe this week!  There is a recipe link up that we both participate in over at Johanna's - you have to check it out this week!

You better be on the look out for this recipe from Emily!  Check her blog religiously!
And finally...my sweet Andrea at Living on Cloud Nine always posts something incredibly yummy on her blog on Tuesdays and though I'm pre-writing this and have no clue what she'll be putting up this week I invite you to her blog to see what amazing food she's made for us to delight in this week!  You should totally check out this fabulous summery dessert that speaks to my pineapple loving heart!

You know you want to go head first into the plate!

I hope you guys have a tasty Tuesday where you are and fill your tummies with something super yummy today.

xo-
Amanda







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!