Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tasty Tuesday: Bock Bock Cluck Cluck

I love to cook but lately I have not done anything fun and creative in the kitchen.  Seriously, I hate that.  So as a good blogger, when I do not actually do anything to share, I PIN things to share.  Being that my schedule is a bit strained right now I'm sharing quick meals that I've added to my list of things to jot down to my menu series over the next few weeks.  When it comes to using meat I, like millions of others, go to chicken.  Here are three chicken dishes to add to our menus over the coming weeks.  Enjoy!

Oh and if you are vegetarian some of these could easily be tweaked to fit that lifestyle!  Sub in more rich veggies or tofu in place of the bird.

From OMG Chocolate Desserts - Chicken Avocado Burritos

Simple to make, delicious to eat, and oh so healthy! These Chicken Avocado Burritos are amazing! Great Recipe!:   This is all up my alley.  I love grilled chicken and I love avocados.  I plan to put them on the burritos and keep my lips zipped so no children complain!

From Inspired Taste - Lemony Chicken with Feta Cucumber Salad
Lemony Chicken Breast Recipe with Cucumber Feta Salad - Chicken breasts are a staple in most kitchens, including ours. This simple marinated chicken breast is topped with a fresh, crisp cucumber salad  and is absolutely perfect for the weekday. Recipe on inspiredtaste.net | @inspiredtaste:   It may look very similar to the first one but meh could care less!  This is tempting to me.

Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken from Rare

What's for dinner tonight? We aren't sure either. Try this 6 Ingredient Apricot Chicken and make your dining room table a happy one! #Recipe #Chicken #CrockPot #ItsWhatsForDinner:   So I mentioned that I'm doing this one crock pot chicken dish per week.  Well meet my next recipe.  This is a six ingredient cook all day kinda thing that fits my palate and schedule.

It is official....if you are what you eat then I should be developing feathers in 5...4...3...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!