Sunday, March 13, 2016

Let's Make A Menu!





This week I'm continuing my Monday crock pot chicken dish to carry us through the week's low spots on the dinner/lunch table!  I'm also bringing back a favorite this week and trying out a Pinterest recipe.  Here's the menu:

Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken 
This is a three ingredient crock pot dish - 1 can of crushed pineapple and one jar of barbecue sauce plus the chicken.  Let it cook all day long and eat it on a bun or by itself!  I cannot wait.

Salmon Croquets
So yummy and a family favorite.  I plan to whip these up on Wednesday.

Chicken Avocado Burritos
My favorites fuse together for an epic promise of a good burrito!  Avocado, green salsa, and chicken (with sour cream, cheese, and cilantro if you like it!)

What are you eating?











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!