Thursday, March 10, 2016

Nine Years

Today marks year number nine of being a Mrs.

My husband and I married on this day under a pretty Carolina blue sky with bright sunshine and high anxiety (hahaha, not kidding!)

I can tell we are getting old because we celebrated on Sunday by enjoying a lunch at Lake Norman and then going to upgrade our cell phones - watch out the Android couple is now an iPhone couple.

Of course in a few weeks we'll venture off to celebrate properly.

The other day I was thinking about nine years of marriage and what I have learned.

In a nutshell:

Marriage is a learning experience and if you master the concept of being a unit then you will find yourself happier, healthier, and more blessed than you could have ever imagined.

I am a spoiled wifey and I love my guy more than I can write on a blog, in a poem or on a Facebook status!  

Happy nine years babe.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!