Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dinner Slump!


One thing I have been struggling with lately is dinner.  I have been super busy and on a new schedule so my love of cooking has really fell to the wayside.  I also feel that when I've made anything its been an old go to and nothing fun or different.  (How do we say....meatloaf?)

So on Friday (my day off from preschool and my day to do all things housewifey) I went to Pinterest to help battle this new found slump of meal planning.

Crockpot Ranch Porkchops is going to be added to our monthly menu plan because it was so delicious and you only need 3 ingredients! It is the perfect easy dinner recipe! A must pin!
The Pin That Pulled Me In!

I found a TERRIFIC website.  I totally recommend this site to any human being who needs food ideas for any meal and pretty much any diet out there!!!

Stockpiling Moms!  These women have got their stuff together!  The website is perfect and the ideas are endless.

I immediately went to the Crock Pot section.  I'm pulling that bad boy out with pride this week.

Here are the meals I'm planning on making for the week of September 2nd!

1.  Not for the crock pot- Chicken Fajita Pizza



2.  Crock pot - Ranch Pork Chops (which only calls for three ingredients!)

3.  Crock pot - Lasagna (I know a lot of people make this, I never have but wanted to try it out)

4.  Crock pot - Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (ok an old favorite!)

Of course my goal with every dinner is that we have enough for the hubby to take to work the next day and if the Diva loves it enough she'll find it in her lunchbox too.  

I made my grocery list and luckily the ingredients for these meals somewhat overlap.  Since I shop Aldi I should save even more $$$.

Hope this helps ya out as you plan your meals as well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!