Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dreaming of a rennovation....

I have been in a rut with my home lately.  Our renovation - once again pushed back - has me in a deep hole of woe.  Surely, I am not alone as many others are facing the same issues of needing change in their humble abodes ASAP.  I'm dreaming of the new design and fresh updates like a meth addict dreams of getting the sudaphed and cleaners.
 
What do I do to cure myself for a moment?  I take to the web and look for things I can do when everything finally falls into place.  Today I share my search with you my beautiful reader.
 
 
 
My new color loves:  red, grey, yellow.  I like the warmth of the colors.  They are cozy and welcoming and fresh. 
 
 
 
 
 
Perhaps I was born in a difficult era for my taste.  I like the retro flare and the lines here.
 
grey & blue rug
http://pinterest.com/pin/18155204717670165/

I adore these colors and could easily swing this way.  They are clean and fresh and classic.  Ahhhhh.....



tufted tit-mouse

 
This is the reasoning for my color choices:  I have a blue million Tufted Tit Mouse birds at my house and I love them to pieces.  They are so pretty between their coloring and the vicious cardinals who also hang out with these guys I can only assume my color love is all their blame.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!