Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stupid Bummer!

Stupid bummer, yep that's the title.

I love fall decorating.  Pumpkins, leaves, flowers, owls....ahhh fun stuff!  However, this year I will not be able to do much decorating.  You cannot decorate when your house is disheveled and you are awaiting that magical moment (in the fall) when the crews can come in a make a big, huge, fat mess and then make your humble abode very beautiful.

Pinterest (again I am mentioning that site whaaat?) has had my full attention on Fall Decor lately.  I guess I can use the ideas for next year?  I hope so.  I wanted to share some of my favorite finds today on the blog....being that the impending Labor Day unofficially ends the summer season.





I used to love sunflowers.  Now, I'm not too keen on them.  However, this wreath I kind of like.
Fall
http://pinterest.com/pin/254594185157940327/

Simple & cute way to decorate a porch, don't ya think?
Old ladder with pumpkins for fall porch
http://pinterest.com/pin/166492517447440767/

You may be catching on I like simplicity in decorating.
Fall Decor Around the Home
http://pinterest.com/pin/278589926919162261/

I am in love with Japanese Washi Tape and have yet to purchase any!!!  I adore these pumpkins - which aren't Halloween but all inclusive for autumn.  If you weren't aware, pumpkins can last for months and months too if you haven't cut them.
Stick Around Get crafty with this jack o’ lantern alternative, perfect for the kids because it’s knife free. Use Japanese washi tape on white and orange pumpkins to create an overlapping plaid pattern. Because you aren’t cutting them, the pumpkins stay fresh much longer — working as a centerpiece throughout the fall.    Read more: Fall Decorating Craft Ideas - Fall Home Decor - Good Housekeeping
http://pinterest.com/pin/9218374208241061/


A classic look for the mantle for the sweetest season of the year.
Fall Mantel - love the ambience of the lights











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!