Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday!


This week has been BUSY to say the least.  I miss regularly blogging but I've had a little too much on my plate and been ready to pass out each night around 8:30!  However, I made time get my five put on the screen!


1.  My schoolgirl!  
The first four days of school have been a total success for my little girl.  She LOVES school.  One of the assistants heard her say she didn't want to go home!  She's been doing great on getting up early and following the routine.  It is ok....I know that will soon dissipate.  Oh and NO, I didn't cry the first day of school!!!


2.  Working Mama!

This has been my first week of actually working.  I have been working in the classroom and also at home getting ideas together and planning some fun things to do with my new little friends beginning next week.  I knew I had missed "working" but boy I didn't realize I missed it like this.  So far it is the perfect compliment to my mama duties.  Last night I got to meet our little ones and they are the cutest bunch I have laid my eyes on in a while.  I know next week will be a challenge and a blessing.  I also must say I have the best coworker on the face of the earth.  I knew her from a previous employment experience and she seemed so nice and easy to get along with.  Now I get to be working right beside her and she is awesome!  I look forward to lots of laughs and good times this year.


3.  Little Man's New Adventure!

My spunky one year old (that's weird to say) got to go visit his new morning hang out for while I'm at my job.  He's going to stay where his big sister did when she was a baby.  There are only a few little ones there and he had a great time playing.  The cutest thing ever ---> when I put him down the little girl who is a week or so older than him walked right up with her paci in her mouth and looked him up and down.  She kept trying to get in his face to get a "good" look.  He smiled at her and roared and she roared back and they were good to go.  I guess this is how baby cave people greeted each other!  They were too cute.


4.  The rolling ball on the house.

Well the house is now a bit closer to beginning her change.  We went to the bank this week and were approved.  Now its all paperwork and signatures.  This is a stress filled experience.  I know in a few months we'll look back and be like "oh it wasn't that bad".  Crazy enough we're still having some issues getting the "deed" right....off to vomit now...



5.  Summer is "ending".

I'm a summer girl but fall doesn't sound too bad right now.  Our trees began losing leaves a month and a half ago.  There are pumpkin donuts, breads, cakes, and muffins on the market again.  Glade has put out their fall scents.  Football started.  I guess its time to embrace what is coming but expect an Indian Summer.  Labor Day weekend in NC?  Scorching hot.  I guess I will keep my flip flops out til November, wait, make that December.













2 comments:

  1. Girl you have so much going on! Understable why you haven't blogged as much. Congrats on your new house. Love the pictures of your (GROWN) babies, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just going to be new to me...we've been in here six years! Thank you love!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!