Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A First Birthday Weekend

This is the picture that sums it up - he is a big boy now!

I'm not a cake decorator but I also cannot justify spending $$$ on a cake that will be demolished.

Are you sure this is right?

Ok here I go!

Why are you staring at me?

Oh my goodness I love this!

Puppy One

Puppy Two

Puppy 3!  We got the litter.

Yay!  Its as big as he is!

A boat - what his sister said he needed the most.  Perfection!

Big Sister reading the birthday boy a book before breakfast (alliteration anyone).

IHOP pancakes yummy birthday treat.

His sister stressed over the perfect gift.  She picked this out and didn't even want to wrap it.

Afternoon fun playing in the yard!

He loves her & she loves him!  So happy.

My kids love sand.  Notice his face :)

Heart melter

Perfect birthday weather?  Yes indeed!

My soon to be six year old.  I remember when she was one.

Should have removed all clothing for this meal....but bath time was extra fun!

Daddy's party face!

Mommy's party face!

Opening his first ever birthday present was fun.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!