Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday Oh Yeah!






Already Friday!  Yay that means its time for my five!

 

 
1.  Toddling Around!
 
My widdle baby boy (say that in your best baby talk voice) is growing up!  He is officially walking!  Oh yes, we have a man on the move in our house.  I just adore watching babies learn to walk.  To be honest they look like little drunks and it cracks me up.
 
Since he's walking we got him some shoes!  I am a Stride Rite mama but Target has some sweet little tootsie shoes that I cannot resist.
 
2.  A Tuesday Helper!
 
Would you believe my Diva helped me clean bathrooms and clean her room with absolutely NO COMPLAINTS!?!?!  She was so much fun to work with.  She scrubbed those toilets and wiped those vanities like a champ.  It was a lot of fun having my sweet girl help me out.
 
3.  New Job!
 
Yes, its true!  I took a job outside the SAHM realm.  I'll be working part time at a local private preschool and I am beyond thrilled for this experience.  After a lot of prayer and thought everything fell into place and I must say we are all excited for the upcoming school year in this casa!
 
4.  Smells of Fall!
 
I'm a summer girl but after all the posts on Christmas in July I had to fire up my potpourri pot of cinnamon and apples.  That smell just cannot be beat.  It is so welcoming and cozy. 
 
5.  My Dearly Beloved!
 
I have the best husband.  I know I don't blog about it but I do you guys.  He is so loving and caring and a great father and fabulous husband.  We are in such an awesome place in our marriage and that means more than anything to me.  We've had some heart to hearts about everything we've went through in the past and what we can only hope the future holds but our present is beyond great.  Everyone deserves a marriage like that.






3 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHHHH....... new job sounds exciting! I hope you really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you B! I'm excited and ready to plan away! I'm so glad you commented because I love your blog! Have a terrific weekend love!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new job and I LOVE hearing about happy marriages. Sounds like things are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!