Thursday, January 29, 2015

I think {Thursday}





I think this has been the week that I feel really old yet really young.




I think the show Uncle Grandpa is disturbing and the problem with future generations.



I think that goes for all current cartoons.

I think my husband is hot.

I think that it is possible to have the DTs from not seeing your regular friends as regularly as you were.

Ancient photo of Ashley and I from 2006...we were out of the country and dancing fools
My Amos 2008 after a girl's night out to Outback.
 

Jen who works too much and myself a blue million years ago
2011!!!!

I think Jen works too damn much.

I think Food Lion costed me too much money last week and its no wonder Walmart has world domination.




I think its strange that Walmart has a
bank, grocery store, a
nd gas station and no one says anything.  Isn't that illegal?  Ok maybe I'm confused.

I think I'm so stoked I got my hair did.

I think I'm offended that the lady doctor student said that I was drying up.



I think its crazy I just shared that but secretly I pray you are relating to me.

I think I'm ready to bust out of this one horse town for a weekend.

I think it would be helpful if the state supported university I graduated from had fluent english speakers answering the phones.



I think Brandy Glanville needs to be off RHOBH.

I think my water consumption lately is horrid.

I think I'm looking forward to seeing my girl Ashley this weekend, its only been six months.

I think that's all for today.






1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!