Monday, January 26, 2015

Target Finds

I hope you all had a terrific weekend!  We had one that I cannot find one complaint about.

On Sunday we took a trip to Target and ended up getting some things for our house.  Putting it all together is fun but at the same time a tad bit of a headache!

One thing we really missed in our living room was an ottoman.  Our new furniture set did not come with one.  It must have been our lucky day because we found one that matches our furniture quie well.

Double Storage Ottoman Chocolate

I love this guy!  Its a beautiful finish of chocolate leather with espresso wood (hello chocolate and espresso in one piece...sold!) and it was on sale.  This one is Threshold.  I also LOVE that it is also a storage ottoman.  Now I have a place to stuff the blankets!

Decorative Basket RE Polypropylene Multicolor Round

The Diva's room is quite the pig sty these days with toys everywhere.  I found this awesome storage basket while we were in Target and immediately snagged it.  The size is PERFECT for all those stuffed animals.  I also chose this one because its not a "child" print and can be used for a very long time.  This is the Room Essentials Polypropelene Storage Basket.

I must be honest and tell you I'm so disappointed with the local Target's curtain selection.  I remember the day when they had a whole aisle of fabulous window treatments and now its a quarter of a aisle with limited choices.

With that being said...I lucked up on a valence for our family room last week at Goodwill!!!!  YES!  I found a mint condition valence for $3.

Speaking of that room I will be revealing it next week!

Alrighty lets get this Monday started.  I hope your week is fabulous.

Tomorrow is Tasty Tuesday and I hope you'll check back then.

See ya later,






***All photos are from Target.com***




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!