Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday 5



This week seriously flew by at mad speed.  Here's to a great week and hopefully an even better weekend!


If a french fry can make a bird happy, I can sure be happy about the little things in my life! #www.frenchriviera.com
That's what spring days in January do to me!

1.  This week we had some kick butt weather!  I'm talking 67 was the high on one day and not to far from that the day after.  It was GREAT!  I took advantage of being outdoors and raking in every dripping drop of sunshine and the tease of spring!  Oh yeah that means my car is clean, I got plenty of exercise, and I'm super happy!!!!  Of course the temps dive back down today.

2.  I finished up Sophie Kinsella's Wedding Night --- so not a better one of her light reads but it did have me laughing out loud at some stuff.  Oh and I have already picked up the next Shopaholic book in the series.  Yes, I'm late at finding these but yes, I'm loving them.

The Ultimate Vegetable Gardening Guide in Handy Infographic Form
Pin It
3.  I'm ready for spring but I'm seriously ready for my garden this year.  This is a fantastic pin for you to use when it comes to gardening.  Click the pin it link....its a huge graphic!




4.  The days ARE getting longer!!!  As in daylight lasting past 5:30!!!

5.  39 Absolutely Perfect Comic Sans Valentine's Day Cards.  #lifealert

I love these stupidly ridiculous Valentine cards....I don't think the first graders my kid will be giving Valentines to will though....






2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!! Maybe the 1st graders won't like it, but I do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Me too! If I was to find a pack I'd so send you a few!!!!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!