Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday 5

The week of sickness is coming to an end.  PRAYING the Diva doesn't get sick.  Hopefully her immune system is rockin' this year.  Okay here are my five for this week....
Cheerios + Ancient Grains
1.  Has anyone tried this?  
Let me know if you have.  I'm a Rice Chex girl but this looks pretty interesting.

2.  

Started watching this show.  I don't know why I am so into it its kinda gross and kinda funny and kinda i-want-to-slap-that-girl-for-being-so-stupid.  But ya know...

3. Casual Outfits | Pretty in Pink and Gray Rosemunde Viktoria top, Malene Birger Henria cardigan, Aidan Boyfriend jeans, Louis Vuitton bag by happygirljlc #LVbags #LouisVuitton #Handbags #Fashion

I really love this outfit from Pinterest.  I'm so ready for March and April.  You know...being over winter.

4.   

This funny...

Peanut Butter Snowballs
Pin it!

5.  Sweet tooth indulgence


Mmmmm these are my weakness...may have to make a batch in the coming weeks!




  th (12)

10 comments:

  1. Love that outfit from Pinterest too! I'm also ready for winter to be over but here it won't be for some time. Hope the sickness does go away and you all can enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat! I'm praying for an early spring!!! You enjoy your weekend as well!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh yes! The OITNB craze. I started watching it just because I was curious if it was any better than the book (Yes, it is. The storytelling in the book was awful) but I'm so with you that I want to just slap her for being so dumb haha! Happy Friday! Glad the sickness is starting to subside and I hope your little one doesn't get sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slightly addicted to it I am. Yesssss so glad the disease is ebbing away!!! Have a rockin' weekend.

      Delete
  3. Every time I visit your blog now, I WANT BROWNIES!!!! I am also loving that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am guilty of causing you to want to bake up a pan!!! GUILTY!

      Delete
  4. That outfit....love it! I've been drooling over that Louis pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen those cheerios, but if I do I am SO trying them!
    I love that outfit too. But I'm a winter gal, so I'm not quite in that "so ready for Spring" place yet.

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found them. Tried them. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!