Monday, December 2, 2013

What do you want for Christmas?

Santa Claus is coming to town.  He needs to know what you want.  Do you remember your days of making "wish lists" out of "wish books"????

I do!

I was the queen of the wish list.  I typed mine every year from age ten to sixteen!  Around sixteen it turned into one thing:  money.

I remember when I was really small I was given a catalog and could cut out pictures of everything I wanted and past them on a sheet of paper.  That was some cool stuff.

Now kids can make a freakin' registry.  Shut up that's stupid.

My darling sweet diva made her list a couple weeks ago.  I adore this child's list.  She has the most simple little wishes...

This year she's asked Santa for the following:

Barbie's Right Hand Man mattel.com
1.  A Ken Doll


Yes a Ken.  Here's her logic, literally her's not mine.  She says that she has all these Barbies and only one Ken and that's just not working.  She needs more families and one Ken doesn't cut it.  That's right ya'll my child is against Sister Wiving it.  Go girl!



2.  A Tablet

Ok this isn't simple.  She has her heart set on this one even though it didn't take the number one spot (hello Ken is classic ya'll).  My little budding nerd wants her own little tablet to play all the "cool games she plays at school" - budding nerd is fine with me!


3. A Table for her Doll House *year two of asking*

Yes...poor child asked for that last year and I could not find a table...ahem Santa could not find a table anywhere in the workshop.  Better jump on that!


4.  A New Shirt

That breaks your heart right?  I mean really my kid is asking for a new shirt.  That sounds like she's wearing hand me downs from the hand me downs.  I'm not real sure where that came from since she's got a fair share of clothing but the child wrote down a new shirt.

She's six and she has simple little wants (ignore the tablet) and I love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!