Friday, December 6, 2013

What Ya Eatin'?


How about a grocery list?  What's for dinner ya'll?


Vegetable Soup is on the menu this week - I like to cheat and use mixed vegetables....yes from a can!  Then I brown some beef, add in some macaroni noodles along with some beef broth and spices.  Yummy!

Visit Mrs. Pumpkin's!!!!

I happened to have purchased some delicious chicken pies from a local middle school band member 
(fundraiser).  Can I tell you how delicious they are?  No, I cannot because words cannot explain the goodness of Mrs. Pumpkin's Chicken Pies.  If you are local to Winston-Salem you are probably aware of Mrs. Pumpkin's but if you are not then...shame on you!

Lastly, I just wrote down all the goodies for Ham, Corn, Potato Chowder.  My husband just asked me during the last cold snap we had if I could made some chowder.  I licked my lips and said "yep!"  I found this recipe on my favorite food site:  Yummly.com

I also decided to pin everything to a Pinterest board that I found while browsing Yummly.

In the baking department I am making 

Donut Hole Cookies - say what?  Say yes!  They are a Nigella Lawson recipe and sound like a Snickerdoodle but we shall see.

Puffy Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips I howsweeteats.com
MY LORD! YES!

I am also going to make Puffy Peanut Butter Cookes with Chocolate Chips because Heaven consists of a few things:

1.  Krispy Kreme Hot Now Donuts
2.  Chocolate and peanut butter together forever
3.  And all that other stuff the Bible tells us

What you eatin'?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!