Friday, December 13, 2013

5 on Friday...Tis the Season!


5 on Friday!


1.  Christmas so close

The build up to the big day is on the crunch now that we have hit the 12 days of Christmas count down.  My kids haven't seen Santa yet for a picture.  May have to do that huh?  


2.  Shopping yuck


Pretty much done over here.  However, having a preschool class means more shopping.  I dread hitting up Michael's (again) to finalize all the craft purchasing.  I went yesterday on an ill fated trip to a mess.  There was nothing really left at my regular store.  Heading out tomorrow to another location in hopes of getting what I need!



3.  Cookies anyone?

Last weekend I made a butt load of baked goodness.  I'll be making more this weekend!  Trying out some new recipes.  If you want to make cookies but aren't into the whole made from scratch hit up Food Lion for some phenomenal deals on the cookie pouches and cake mixes!  Mainly BOGO and BOGO is awesome when you're paying less than a buck for each box/mix.


4.  Is your house ready?

Um no.  We had to cancel our Open House since a lot of stuff isn't completed.  Tomorrow our friend Brad is coming out to do some minor details.  Fingers crossed our painter comes next week and finishes up!  I guess a New Years Open House would be cool?


5.  Nutcracker

Last year I told my daughter we'd go.  We didn't.  This year I hope to surprise her and go next week.  She loves dance (ballet is her favorite of the three styles she gets to take).  Lets pray I can pull this together!







1 comment:

  1. i haven't baked a thing yet. i am so behind this year--oops!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!