Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday WOO HOO Day

 
Guess who is a happy girl? 
 
This girl right here!
 
This is the last day of work until January 6th.  Want to count those days with me?  It is like 16 or so.  I like my job but I am in need of a break from boogers, snot, all things four year old gross, crafting, and repeating myself thirty seven times within a ninety second period.
 
Today the kids will be putting on their Christmas Program...then they will go to their mamas, papas, nannies, grandmas, etc.  They will be off our watches and back on their parental's watches. 
 
Gosh it feels good.
 
That's not the only reason I'm happy...
 
 
Not that I am expecting any of you to remember this but today is the day I surprise my Diva!  She's getting on her Christmas dress after school and we're headed to dinner and to see The Nutcracker.  I suck at keeping secrets from her.  Last night I didn't come out and tell her but I gave her some hints like:
 
Ahh the Christmas Dress of yesteryear
 
1.  You get to wear your Christmas dress
2.  Its a no boys allowed trip
3.  You pick dinner
 
To which she shouts:  IT IS GIRLS NIGHT AND WE'RE EATING MEXICAN!
 
To which I say:  Well yes but there's more.
 
4.  We read The Nutcracker
 
To which she shouts:  I REALLY WANT TO GO SEE THAT BALLET SOMETIME MOM.
 
To which I say - nothing I just giggle.
 
It should be a fun day....I hope you have a fun Thursday too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!