Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Foods I'm Into right now...

Foods I love that I do not have to make...

Why?  Because since I went back to regular work I don't have time to play around in the kitchen....

1.  Nutri Grain Greek Yogurt Bars

Kellogg's Nutri Grain Yogurt Bars Strawberry 8 ct, 6 Pack
Walmart is selling six boxes (48 bars) for $15....I generally pay $2.50 for 8 so um...that's no savings at all. LOL

These things are so freakin' delicious.  I mean it, guys.  I normally have one for a snack or for a dessert after my lunch.  They taste so fresh and lets admit it....you'd rather stuff your face with this than a chocolate bar.  (Unless its your week....)

2.  Pimento Cheese, please!



I realize this is a truly SOUTHERN thing.  I love Pimento Cheese. I could eat it every day.  My husband, however, was against the cheese de pimento because he said he hated it.  Well he got his balls busted after I realized that the fool had never had it before and at a cookout he was stuffing his FACE FULL OF IT and LOVING IT.

So guess whats back around?

On a sandwich, crackers, chips, or plain....eat it up!

3. 

You know I said I'm going to give up bread? Yeah, ok I'm not.  However, I do watch my bread intake.  I love Arnold's Sandwich Thins.  They are awesome for so many reasons but mainly because the bread doesn't over take your sandwich.  Plus at only like 100 calories you don't feel guilty piling on the pimento cheese hehehehe.

4.  

These are my babies....do not ever touch these if they are mine.  I will bite.  I fell in love with these a few months back when my son was having such horrible digestion issues.  He's not Celiac so I didn't fall for the gluten intolerance scheme.  However, these are healthy and mama wanted something new to go with #5.

Can I tell you my love is the sea salt and pepper rice thin?  Oh goodness it is so good.  They aren't cardboard style crackers, they are delicious and bring me so much love and happiness.

5.  

Mmm mmm mmmm!  I LOVE The Laughing Cow.  35 calories per triangle and so freakin' delicious.  You can eat these so many different ways (crackers, sandwiches, casseroles, etc) and you can feel good about making a happy, healthy choice!  Sam's Club offers GREAT pricing on these guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!