Thursday, May 15, 2014

(I think) Thursday!

Looks like the brain was turned on.








I think....testing is overrated and stupid.


I think....I feel sorry for anyone whose worth is deemed by a test.

I think....that applies to everyone.

I think....I had the best Mother's Day ever.

Photo: Lunch in"paradise" for Mother's Day

I think.....the necklace my baby girl picked out for me for Mother's Day is cute.





I think....my new favorite drink is a Mother's Day Mimosa.

I think....we stumbled upon the best place on the Lake.

Photo: Excellent Mother's Day :-) thanks love....

I think....we do need a boat.

Honey, we can totally get this one!!!

I think....I cannot justify the cost.

I think....at times I wish we could just pack up and move to a happier place.



I think.....you know I'm not in love with this county.

I think....the best part of last weekend's wedding experience was Krispy Kreme afterwards.

I think.....shopping is on my brain.

I think.....our STOK grill is the shit.  We use that thing every day.

I think.....sometimes I take things too personal.

I think....then I fall back into my sarcastic norm.



I think....I like to jam out to hair bands in the morning.



I think....I'm very sad that I'm out of my Jamaican Jerk coffee.

I think....Sam's is in the near future.

I think.....I may own Sam's before I die.

I think.....I have the most awesome husband ever.

I think.....Zootastic is a waste of time and money.

I think....I'm so freakin' glad its nearly Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!