Friday, May 2, 2014

5 on Friday

Five!

Go Play Outside by Katie Daisy

1.  Its May!

Yay for the gateway month to summer officially arriving.

Large Wood Sign - Welcome to our Loud Crazy Fun Home

2.  Making our back yard beautiful!

Last weekend we did a lot of work in our back yard.  This weekend it shall continue with a new walkway!

And if you don't do the flippy pieces on the cheek, you get this, which is just as hip.  @ http://seduhairstylestips.com
Not me but hair is cute!

3.  Hair!

Time for my clean up.  I am so ready to get my hair hacked again.  Tomorrow!!!

no more bread

4.  Just say no to bread.

I have to ease off the bread.  As I get a bit older the carbs hate me even more....and bathing suit season is totally around the corner.

Love this. Can't wait for warm weather!

5.  This outfit  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!