Monday, May 5, 2014

It was a lot of work but we DID NOT DO IT.  This isn't my yard.
coffee sunday w/ Jen H!
highly similar to this
Remember these guys? 











My camera is battery-less so I hope to have photos this week.

Over the weekend I....


1.  Cut my hair off

Ok I didn't but a professional did.  I really love it!  I'm really afraid to wash and have to style it on my own though LOL!  Ever feel that way, ladies?  The pro does an awesome and what-looks-to-be-easy job and um....yeah you feel me.

2.  My T-Ball team rocked!

This was the first game I really felt the kids did an awesome job.  Of course we're a month in and it is like Murphy's law that they'd be getting better by this point.  Anyway, I'm so proud of them!

3.  We finished up our back yard

Walkway, done.
Flowers, planted.
Looking, great.

4.  I slept like shit.

Just being honest.  I did.  Mainly in my kid's bed because she begged me sleep in her bed and on the couch --- the only place that is refuge these days between a bad mattress and a toddler who takes over my bed.  Uncool.

5.  I had a nice catch up.

With my friend Jen.  That girl is a workaholic!  I kid you not.  She's a nurse (shout out to all nurses this week) and she's working in an office full time and at the hospital (12 hour shifts......) three days a week.  Hello weekend?  Not for her.  Talk about financial hero....!!!!

Most fun moment:  Getting the sprinkler out so the kids could play.  This was Little Man's first meeting with said sprinkler. He hated it.  It got him one time and he bawled his eyes out.

Most sad moment:  The way my back felt Saturday morning.






1 comment:

  1. Your youngest and I... we get each other. No sprinklers. I cry too.

    Also... puh-lease turn off the cryptogramtryingtobreakintofortknoxpasswordprotecty thing to comment. PUH-LEASE!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!