Thursday, May 1, 2014

I think (Thursday)

Oh slam...I'm back or a blippit and this week's I THINK THURSDAY....



I think that I am depressed at the speed in which my paycheck disappeared.

I think that I need to buy a bottle of sangria.

I think that I wish I could find some more cute sandals.

I think that it is freakin' wonderful May is here.

I think May will fly the flip by.

I think I have no clue what to buy my mom for Mother's Day.

I think my daughter is hilarious.

I think after a month of nine year olds I need a head check.

I think silence is golden.


I think it was funny when that McFatty gave me the cold shoulder the other night.

I think my poop smells atrocious.

I think watching my daughter and my BFF from the teen years hang out the other night was awesome.

I think our STOK grill is the shiz and I think I am in love with kabobing.

I think I've been torn over my hair and have made a decision to cut it back off.

I think I am over my root action.

I think I should let you know root action refers to the hair sprouting from my scalp and not something vulgar.

I think I'm over my husband constantly talking about the back yard.



I think he can tell.



I think I'm doing listening to meteorologists and I'll make my own weather forecast.

I think its time to paint the nails a new color.

I think my son's digestive issues are back.

I think I'm sad over that one.

I think I really like the flower bed we made last weekend.

I think I should put he and not we.

I think I'm pissed at how much DirecTV costs now.


I think I'm stoked to save $30 from a couple of clicks last night.


I think its a gorgeous day so peace out.





1 comment:

  1. What on earth made you think about your poop smelling atrocious?! Were you pooping and posting again?!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!