Thursday, May 8, 2014

{I Think} Thursday



I think....it is pretty awesome it is Thursday because tomorrow if Friday.

I think....this whole Teacher Appreciation Week has been freakin' great.

If you haven't done a little something nice for your teacher this week....please do.  Especially in NC where they pay them with dust bunnies.

I think....this whole 80+ degrees this week/weekend is amazeballs.

I think.....I'm totally glad I do not have to cook or prep any meal tonight.

I think.....my dad is 51 today?  I don't know, I guess.

I think.....you're going whoa your dad is 51?

I think.....you should know that my mom is 49.

I think....you're really tripping billies now over my parents' ages.

I think.....you should know I'm a product of 16 & Pregnant way before it was accepted or the norm.

Sad but true.

I think.....teen pregnancy is sad.

I think.....I'm glad I made it HAHA!

I think......I'm glad I came from a teen pregnancy of the very early 80s and not from this generation that thinks its so cool to do it.

I think.....they are warped and stupid.

I think.....you're mad at me for saying that.

I think....I don't give a rat's {extremely} tiny tush.

I think.....I'm moving on.

I think.....this weekend is a gamble on having fun.

I think......I'm dreading being at Loser Fest 2014.

This is the nicest I could do.

I think.....You're going what?

I think......I better save it.

I think.......I need to go visit all my blogs I haven't had a chance to hit up due to work.

I think......I rarely seem to get on the computer anymore.

I think......I'm so glad we booted a county commissioner in this last election.

I think.....extreme right wing is detrimental to society.

Reality hurts.

I think......extreme left wing is a clipped wing.

I think........I need some paint in my life.

I want to paint this.

I think......I need some wine in my life.

I think.......I'm getting my mom something totally different from what I thought for Mother's Day.

I think......its sweet my hubby was looking at puppies for me for Mother's Day.

I think.....I'm go bat shit crazy if he bought me one right now.

I think....give me a year or two and I'll be ready for another baby.

Trust me, I want you but not right now.

I think.....no, I know by baby I mean puppy.



I think.....my whole giving up bread is not working.

I think.....ok so I ate bread like five times this week.

I think.....I love my hair.

I think....this has been randomly delicious hahahaha.

See ya tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!