Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Three Things I Am All About: Mid March

This is a new little entry I'll do once or twice a month.....products, items, food I feel I cannot (currently) live without!

1.  Kashi Soft N Chewy Bars - Apple Cobbler (130 calories).  This is my go-to when I wake up to go work out and I feel like I better have something before I go or for my afternoon pick me up.  They are made from fruit and veggies and pretty freakin' delicious!  I have found them at Harris Teeter and Target locally and they cost close to $3 per box of six!  (No, I don't share.  My kid doesn't like them and my husband wouldn't touch anything remotely healthy!)  Kashi Check It Out


2.  Wet n Wild Nail Polish with the wide brush!  FINALLY, you can paint all ten nails (or twenty) and it looks good and is easy!  The wide "manicurist" brush makes the painting process clean and easy!  Unfortunately, the colors are way limited.  I have ONLY found these at Walgreens!  WetnWild Website


3.  Monday Mornings on TNT Monday Nights at 10pm (Eastern).  If you grew up in the age of ER you will enjoy Monday Mornings.  This show is based on the book by Dr. Sanjay Gupta (have you ever sat in a doc's waitingroom watching that healthy tv network they show over and over?  Yeah he's on there and CNN.)  This show has pretty much kept a fast pace & good plot line since it premiered a few weeks back.  Monday Mornings refers to the meeting in which the top hospital docs and surgeons meet to discuss the bad stuff that happened on whatever doc's watch.  It is a good show!  You're going to be a fan of Dr. Gatto - hand's down!  http://www.tntdrama.com/series/monday-mornings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!